Even more Reviews! (continued from the home page)- Queen Elsa impersonator and more, San Antonio
We love hearing from clients of past parties! Here are some of our testimonials. Had a party with us? Seen us at a friend's party? Email us a review to be posted here! FairytaleFriendsSA@yahoo.com
62. "Hi, Tara- I just wanted to send you an extra “thank you” for today. We booked Moana to come and be a part of my daughter’s 4th birthday party and to say that she was amazing would be an understatement. Watching a group of little girls with stars in their eyes as they listened to stories, danced and played games was probably one of the highlights of my whole year. Your Moana (I meant to get her actual name but forgot) was so beyond what we expected and I will be telling all my friends with young kids about how awesome y’all have been to work with and what a fun and engaging element your princesses bring to parties like mine. Thank you again so much, please pass on our HUGE thanks to her as well. Have a blessed Holiday season and I hope to work with y’all again in the future 😊"
61. "We had Sleeping Beauty at my daughters 4th Birthday party and it was more than I could have imagined! She was so sweet and authentic and she was incredibly interactive with all the guests, even the adults! :p Would definitely recommend this company!!"
60. "Rupunzel was amazing. Her voice and look is perfect for the character. She was right on time and worked very well with the children and communication with the adults. I was concerned she might not come due to tyre rain but she was such a trooper and super cheerful from start to finish. I will definitely hire her again in the future!"
59. "Poppy is amazing!! We had the pleasure of having Poppy at our daughters 6th birthday party. She was magical and perfect in every way. Plays character perfect! She made my daughter speechless and made her time special! All the kids felt attended and involved . Definitely recommend to everyone and will hire again."
58. "Queen Elsa came to my daughters 3rd birthday party. My husband and I surprised our daughter in who was celebrating her birthday in San Antonio with our family. Elsa showed up on time. Gave my daughter and the kids lots of attention and was very interactive with them. She came with plenty of games and was well prepared. She had everything for her games and crowning ceremony. The kids really thought Elsa was there. She even gave plenty of time for lots of photos with the family. Thank you Queen Elsa for making my little princess's day so magical and one she will never forget!"
57. "Ariel was absolutely amazing she stayed in character from start to finish, her voice was absolutely magical and was the highlight of my daughters birthday, very professional. My daughters birthday was Saturday when the big storm hit, I was worried we were going to have to Cancel due to the rain but Ariel made it on time and put on a Fantastic show. I been getting phone calls from my guest asking for information to book a party with her. I highly recommend her, and I will definitely be booking them again in the future!"
56. "Hi Tara, I just wanted to let you know how much we enjoyed having Cinderella at the party yesterday! She did a fabulous job interacting with the kids and keeping them entertained with fun activities. Everyone had a wonderful time and Cinderella made Olivia's 7th Birthday party very special and memorable. Thank you for everything!"
55. "We had Princess Aurora celebrate my daughter's birthday this past Saturday at 2:30pm. I wanted to let you know Princess Aurora was amazing. She made the party so much fun. All the little girls enjoyed her appearance. I have forwarded your website info to all the moms at the party. The moms were so impressed and asked where they can get a princess for their parties. So again thank you so much for your service and please forward a special thank you to Princess Aurora from myself. THANK YOU!"
54. "Oh my goodness! Words can't express the sincere appreciation we have for Belle coming to Ali's 4th Birthday Party. She did an amazing job engaging all 12 little girls the entire 1.5 hrs. She was so patient, kind & true to character. THANK YOU for hiring such amazing young ladies to play the Princess Roles."
53. "Thank you so much for making this a special day for my daughter everyone LOVED Belle, she was so generous , kind & absolutely stunning , this day couldn't have been better without the presence of Princess Belle! She was so surprised that we had The Beast as well! It was perfect. Many Thanks and gratitude from the Espinoza family!"
52. "Dear Fairytale Friends,
My granddaughter, Claire, cannot stop talking about her special visitor, Ariel, to her party. Ariel was professional and kept all of the children engaged the entire time she was here. She made the birthday party so fun and exciting. I truly appreciate her braving the cold temperature to make one little girl very happy.
Thank you so much,"
51. "Hi Tara, I wanted to take a minute to say thank you so much for making Riley's 4th birthday absolutely perfect. Ariel was everything we hoped for and much more. Beautiful, sweet and kind...the perfect princess! The look on her face, when she saw Ariel walk through the door, was priceless and absolutely melted our hearts. She hasn't stopped talking about it all night. Thank you for giving us a memory we will cherish forever.
I know it was probably a pretty long trek all the way up to Bulverde, especially in this weather, so we really appreciate everything.
We can't say it enough...thank you, thank you, thank you!!!"
50. "We had the most spectacular birthday party for our daughter today! The Little Mermaid was fantastic and all our little guests had a ball! Thank you for helping to make our daughter's dream come true!!!
We will recommend you to all our friends!!!"
49. "Worth absolutely every penny. I had the Ana and Elsa impersonators for my daughter Tatyana's 2nd birthday party. They were great. So graceful and patient with such small children. They danced, played games and even had story time. Not only that, but they were able to accommodate us with one days notice. I will be forever grateful. I know my daughter's day was extra special and it's all because of them. I just can't say enough about how they went above and beyond for us. I will definitely book with you in the future. Thanks again."
48. "I just wanted to let you know that Princess Jasmine was so amazing and all the kids loved her. She was a total hit! Thanks again, Adelle was so happy! : ) " Thanks!
47. "Hi!! She (the Little Mermaid) was absolutely amazing. Sophia was so surprised and could not stop talking about how much she loved her. Thank you. My youngest is turning 3 in September and we would like to do the same for her maybe Cinderella or Rapunzel."
46. "Hi. I'd just like to say thank you so much! Elsa's appearance was amazing! She is so beautiful, graceful, entertaining, professional and went out and about to entertain the little princesses! Five stars! We will definitely give you a call back for the future birthday parties! :-D :-D "
45. "Hayden had the best time with Belle at her party. Belle was fantastic! She was fabulous with all the kids, and they all loved her. Even when Hayden continued to go through her bag, as much as I tried to stop her she wasn't going to stop until Belle gave her her crown, Belle had so much patience and made Hayden feel like an absolute princess. We were so thrilled with how everything went, that I am sure we will be having another princess party again next year. Thank you all so much for the wonderful service y'all provide. Hayden is still talking about her party to everyone she sees."
Emily June 27th, 2016
44. "Hi!! She (the Little Mermaid) was absolutely amazing. Sophia was so surprised and could not stop talking about how much she loved her. Thank you. My youngest is turning 3 in September and we would like to do the same for her maybe Cinderella or Rapunzel."
43. "Hi! Got an email from Alexandra's mother saying what a wonderful job the Little Mermaid did yesterday. She said that everybody, from the parents, to the kids, to even the employees, were really impressed by her. Just wanted to say thank you for helping me to make sure my daughter felt special for her party. I am extremely glad I came across your website. Thank you so much!"
42. "She (the Snow Queen) was WONDERFUL- surpassed our expectations- thanks so much!"
41. "Cinderella and Belle were amazing! They did a wonderful job entertaining the kids, even my teenage nieces couldn't get over the excitement of seeing two princesses, lol. They played their role very well and I was very impressed. I've had several friends ask me for information and wanting to book them. Thank you for making Isabella's birthday extra special."
40. "Rapunzel was magical! Princess Kate and her court were completely wrapped up in Rapunzel from the moment she arrived until she departed. They're still talking about her this morning. Thank You!"
-Kristen W.T. May 16, 2016
39. "We had a Queen Elsa impersonator from Fairytale Friends for our children's last duo birthday party. She was a big hit! They really thought she came from the Frozen movie. She crowned both birthday girls and played games. Maybe next year we will have Cinderella or Anna or another princess character! :) We had a lot of fun with her and would recommend! Thank you to " Queen Elsa "!
36. "The Queen Elsa impersonator we had was great! The games were fun and she was very professional and the kids loved her. We will be recommending you."
32. "We had "Cinderella" come for my daughter's princess tea party and she was fantastic! Not only does she stay in character the entire time.....she plays games (complete with prizes), paints faces, tells a story, AND has a princess crowning. I have been to several other parties with impersonators and other various princess themes, but nothing comes close to Fairy Tale Friends! They are worth every penny and I would hire them again in a heartbeat. If you hire them you won't have to worry about any other entertainment what so ever. Hire them and get a cake. Done!"
31. "I can not THANK YOU enough for the amazing job you did as Elsa on Sunday! Everyone was really impressed. She is still on cloud 9 thanks to you, she can't believe Elsa came all the way from Disney World JUST for her! You really did make her dreams come true! Even my 9yr old son can't stop talking about how much fun he had with Elsa at the party! You truly do have a gift and I can't Thank You enough for sharing that gift with the world! YOU ARE TRULY AMAZING!"
Thanking you a million times more,
30. "Hi there! This
past Sunday, you came to my niece, Elyssa's, Frozen birthday party, and I just
have to say, you did an AMAZING job!!! The happiness I saw in her face when you
showed up, made my eyes tear up. All the kids had so much fun, and it was all
because of the wonderful job you did. So, I just want to say a big 'THANK YOU'
for taking such care and joy in what you do, I can tell you love your job. It
shows in your excellence!!"
One happy Auntie,
29. "Hello! We saw the "Snow Queen" at a party last weekend and she was amazing! It's great how she doesn't just stand there like a lot of others I've seen. She is really great with the kids and my daughter enjoyed all the games. There weren't any strange comments or questions from the kids pointing out she wasn't real or was wearing a wig. They really believed she was the real Queen, even the boys! She would also make a great kindergarten teacher in my opinion. Thank you for a great time we hope to use you in the future!"
28. "I wanted to say thank you for an amazing party yesterday. Madison was in awe that Elsa was there since it was a surprise. Everything was fabulous and all the parents were impressed. Thanks again!!!"
27. "I'm so sorry that I'm sending this so late, but I wanted to thank you for giving my daughter, Riley, the most magical birthday party! She and her friends had an amazing time and your presence made it so special. You have definitely found your calling. :)
Thank you again, "
26. "We had a wonderful time with Princess Sophia.The love, patience, smile that you give these girls is AMAZING. My granddaughter had an amazing time and adores Sophia! You are everything a little girl can ever dream of. Thank you again for the cherishable memories. :-) :-)
25. "Thank you so much for a very memorable 4th birthday for Lily. It was absolutely perfect! Lily was elated the whole day and still is. (: She kept asking when Elsa was going to come back. All of the other moms raved about the party too & said their girls were on cloud 9 as they left the party. Whoever played Queen Elsa was so great. She kept the party moving and did a fabulous job. Thank you again for an awesome party!"
24. "Thank you Elsa so much for yesterday! London loved every minute of it and was so sad to see you go. She keeps watching videos of the singing and dancing! You did an excellent job even with all the chaos. Again thank you so much we enjoyed every minute of it!"
again, Genesis was very very excited that you made your Elsa appearance at her
party. Thanks again for making her eyes light up. You are everything she talks
about. We couldn't thank you enough. See you again in August!"
22. "Tara,Thank you for making Emerson's party so special, you truly have a gift. We are so grateful for everything you did to make her Frozen party a magical experience."
21. "Thank you Queen Elsa impersonator and Anna again for making Isabella's birthday party one she'll never forget! People have been telling me what a great time they and their kids had and I have y'all to thank! I look forward to the next time!"
20. "Thank you so much for Rapunzel visiting Violet on her birthday. The experience was more than we had anticipated. Rapunzel was so sweet with all the kids and made everyone feel welcome, even the boys had a good time. The games and activities was fun not to mention the face painting which was a wonderful bonus. We have seen and interacted with the princesses in Disney World and having Rapunzel here at our home was just like if not better then the one at the park. Thank you again for an amazing birthday and look forward to having a princess party again."
19. "I wanted to thank you for helping make Finleigh's 4th birthday on March 8th one that we will always have such awesome memories from! We received so many compliments from our friends and family for how entertaining, engaging, and great you were as Rapunzel and with the kids. The face painting was amazing, and the activities were perfect! Thank you so, so much! You were so fun!"
18. "We had the best "grown up" princess birthday party ever thanks to Cinderella!!! My boss loves princesses and this addition was the icing on her cake!!! Tara played Cinderella perfectly and I can't say a single bad thing about the entire event! She was professional, on time, entertaining, and never once dropped character!!!! I already have friends asking for her contact info to book future events and I am considering making her my birthday gift to all the little girls I know!!! To top it all off...this party was at our work during normal business hours. Even though she was there to entertain us....she still greeted customers when they came into the store. Best princess I think I'll ever encounter!!!"
17. "To say thank you really cannot express my complete gratitude for the happiness you brought my daughter as Merida at her 6th birthday! She was overjoyed and completely surprised. You are a doll and showed such compassion and patience with each child...you are a true class act. Thank you again. It brought tears to my eyes to see her expression and she will always remember this."
16. "Ariel the little mermaid came to my daughters birthday party last September. It could not have been better. She painted faces, played games and made my four year old feel super special. She doted on my daughter and interacted with everyone with professionalism yet friendly, personal interaction. My daughter can't wait for her next birthday party!"
15. "Thank you so much! I'm so glad that you had a great time w/ my sweet girl. I know Jadyn LOVED having you here! It will be a memory she can and will always cherish! I can't wait to print off all the great pics we got! She tells me next year she wants Rapunzel and Ariel,,,lol too bad you can't be both people at one time! lol I kept getting all kinds of GREAT feedback from our friends and family about how AWESOME you were w/ ALL of the kids, and WHERE DID I FIND YOU lol :-) I told them all I did was go to google and I found you :-) The thing that made me more than happy was knowing that you kept going back to My daughter " the birthday girl" and making her feel special no matter what was going on during the night. You NEVER left her out and that scored MAJOR points w/ me and EVERYONE else!!! They all also commented that you made the birthday girl feel like she was the center of attention but also paid great attention to everyone else as well. Tara Thank you SO SO SO much for making my daughters 5th Birthday a HIT! I can't wait until next year! I'm sure you will have to just be part of these yearly festivities.. lol :-) TYTYTYTYTYTY!!!!! Can't wait to have ya'll back!"
-YOUR NUMBER ONE FANS!
14. "If you've ever been to Disney you know how the "princesses" never go out of character. Tara (I mean Rapunzel, Ariel, Merida :) is the same way, we have used her as Rapunzel and been to 2 friends parties when she was Cinderella and Ariel. She doesn't miss a beat. Talks and plays with the girls as if she IS the character (even referencing their pets, friends, favorite colors). I cannot say enough good things about her, if you have a little girl, hire Tara for the birthday party. You will not be disappointed."
13. "I just
wanted to take the time to thank you for being Cinderella at Olivia's party!!
Olivia had so much fun with you and you entertaining all of our guests! The
following morning she woke up, sat up in bed and the first words out of her
mouth were " I can't believe Cinderella came to my party! She's my new
best friend!" I couldn't help but to laugh out loud and get a bit teary as
It was such a cute moment! I realized that we had made a great choice in
phoning you.... and I am so had you had a cancelation too!!! lol. So
again thank you for being our Cinderella! I recieved phonecalls the next week
telling me how much fun their children had and how beautiful Cinderella was and
asking me where I had found you! I passed on your informtion and FB web link to
two of my friends that asked for your info.
Tara thank you for making my daughters birthday so memorable! She will remember it forever... and so will we!! Best Wishes for Continued Success!"
12. "We threw a princess party for my daughter's 5th birthday in which we surprised her with Rapunzel as her special guest. My daughter and the guests adored her! She stayed in character, knew all things Rapunzel, and had plenty of games to keep the princesses entrtained. The autographed pictures were an amazing and unique touch, in fact our daughter had us frame it and hang it on her wall! She cant stop talking about her party and prays for her to return next year. We cant wait for our next venue and would highly recommend her for any children's party! Thank you so much Rapunzel, cant wait to see you again! "
-Lizanne and Zeda Sanchez
11. "Hi Tara! I just wanted to say THANK YOU again! Ansley has simply not stopped talking about Alice coming to her party. She has your picture sitting front and center on her bedside table :). You really and truly made the party, and I am so grateful. I know you will get lots more business from the other moms, too, because everyone has been saying what a great job you did and how much their little girls loved it, too! Thank you again!!!"
10. "There is absolutely nothing that can take the place of a child smiling from ear to ear. Something that keeps them attentive from beginning to end, needless to say in awe the whole time Tara was performing. It will be an elementary memory that will stay with them forever. "
9. "Cassandra keeps talking about her birthday with Tinkerbell, I believe she will remember this one! Thanks to you, we had a great day!"
8. "Hi Tara! I love the pictures from Andrea's birthday party! Andrea said this was her "best birthday ever!" Thank you so much for making the day so special and memorable. Even Adrian is saying he is going to have a Rapunzel party for his next birthday!"
7. "You put on a great show for our students at Freedom Elem. I thought I was going to have to break up a fight with students over you being an impersonator or the REAL thing!! We love it! "
6. "My kids are still talking about it, think u were really Hannah Montana, sooo funny it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
5. Thank you for a great time!
"Tara is an excellent person and very professional. She came to my school to perform for our Kinder-4th grade students as Hannah Montana. She did a wonderful job and the kids of all ages were in awe as if they were watching the real "Hannah". Excellent Job and I lookf forward to having you come visit us again :) "
Satisfied Kinder Teacher/customer
4. "It was a wonderful surprise for our kindergarten students! They had an amazing time and were in awe of her....amazing job!!"
3. "Tara did such a great job as Rapunzel at my son's 1st birthday party! She kept all of the "older" kids entertained by face painting and picture taking! Great job and thanks again Fairytale Friends of San Antonio! "
2. "We had "Hannah Montana" come and visit my class with a performance and signed autographs. The Kids loved it and talked about her visit for weeks! Thank you for making a very memorable experience for my kiddos : ) "
1. The Queen Elsa children's entertainment princess party impersonator was great! she did a lot to keep the kids entertained. We will definitely recommend them to family and friends! Thank you for your services!
Fairytale Friends of San Antonio Princess Party characters currently include the following characters: Ariel the Little Mermaid, swimming mermaid Ariel with Eric, Queen Elsa, Frozen sister Princess Anna, Princess Cinderella, Rapunzel, Princess
Belle, Princess Jasmine, Snow White, Aurora, Sleeping Beauty, Princess Sofia the First, Tinkerbell, Tinker Bell fairy, Princess Elena of Avalor, and more children's party characters in San Antonio TX are currently in the works. Our Queen Elsa impersonator and The Little Mermaid are currently our most popular princess characters for children's party entertainment! Our princesses would love to come and surprise your child on their special day! Contact FairytaleFriendsSA@yahoo.com to book one of our princesses for parties in San Antonio .
Disclaimer: Fairytale Friends of San Antonio Princess Party Characters is not affiliated with Disney and any likeness is unintentional. We are local entertainers and our characters are influenced by their original stories and creators. If you are seeking a copyrighted character or official Disney princess character please contact the copyright holder.